“A wild ride. Positively clogged with scientific information.” —Kirkus Reviews
Survive! Inside the Human Body, Volume 3 concludes our incredible tour of the human body with a wild ride through the nervous system. When Geo and Dr. Brain find themselves inside Phoebe’s brain, they must brave shocking electrical signals and navigate a maze of neurons and synapses.
Will the dynamic duo finally escape? And what’s the matter with Phoebe, anyway? As you follow this up-close exploration of Phoebe’s brain, you’ll learn how the brain and nervous system work.
For ages 8+
- Age Range: 8 - 18 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: Survive! Inside the Human Body (Book 3)
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 1 edition (November 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593274734
- ISBN-13: 978-1593274733
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.5 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)