“A wild ride. Positively clogged with scientific information.” —Kirkus Reviews
The adventure continues in Survive! Inside the Human Body, Volume 2 with an amazing journey through the circulatory system.
In this volume, our heroes Geo and Dr. Brain face hostile white blood cells, Phoebe’s powerful heartbeat, and a bruise that threatens to suck them out of the bloodstream and leave them stranded forever! As you follow their fast-paced comic adventure through Phoebe’s blood, heart, and lungs, you’ll learn all about the human circulatory system.
For ages 8+
- Age Range: 8 - 18 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: Survive! Inside the Human Body (Book 2)
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 1 edition (November 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593274726
- ISBN-13: 978-1593274726
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.5 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)