Research shows that you learn four times as effectively when you practice after you read. So each chapter is paired with free, interactive exercises–more than 1,000 of them in all. You know you’re learning because you can prove it to yourself.
- Testing shows that books and courses load up the learner with too much information at once. Smarter Way chapters are divided into bite-size chunks so you’re not overwhelmed.
- Reader friendly. No jargon. Everything is explained in plain, non-technical English.
- Written for beginners, but experienced developers will find it valuable for brushing up their skills.
- Exercises are free and interactive, online.
- Lots of coding examples and illustrations.
- Re-do an exercise as many times as you need to until you get it right and know you got it right.
- Each group of exercises builds on previous chapters so learning is reinforced all along the way.
- Automated Exercise Manager corrects your mistakes and points you in the right direction when you stumble.
- The Smarter Way to Learn series is the most-praised collection of programming books on Amazon. These books have earned more than a thousand 5-star reviews from Amazon readers.
- File Size: 1868 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1497408180
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 28, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H1W9I6C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled