If there is anything Tristan Adam Hargrove, fourth Marquis of Moreland, has learned to avoid, it’s scandal. For the dark and dashing lord is not only an honorable gentleman who would never seduce a woman for his own gain, he is also the author of How to Avoid a Scandal, the infamous red book that has swept like wildfire through the better part of London society.
When a raven-haired beauty arrives as his new neighbor, he knows better than to succumb to the desire he feels. He knows little about her—only that she is high born, a protégé of the Crown and completely unsuitable for the base passions he hides from the world. If only he had never glimpsed the vulnerable beauty one fateful night. If only her lips were not so ravishingly red. If only it were not already too late to save her and himself from the untamed passion he is about to unleash in the name of love.
- Series: The Scandal Series (Book 3)
- Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: HQN Books (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373775547
- ISBN-13: 978-0373775545
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)