LEGO® Awesome Ideas is an all-new ideas book that unlocks the secrets of LEGO building and shows fans how to create a world with their imagination. Beautifully clear photography and informative text demonstrates how entire models are built up while also providing step-by-step visual breakdowns and offering alternative ways to build models.
Explore each chapter as it steadily creates a themed world and ultimately showcases a dynamic diorama of the complete build, showing readers that they too can build up an entire LEGO world from scratch — model by model, brick by brick.
With creative model ideas and visual tips and techniques, LEGO Awesome Ideas will inspire anyone, from beginners to accomplished builders.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group.
Produced by DK Publishing under license from the LEGO Group.
- Age Range: 7 - 10 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 5
- Lexile Measure: 1060 (What's this?)
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (September 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465437886
- ISBN-13: 978-1465437884
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (193 customer reviews)