The demigods are having more frequent visions of a terrible battle at Camp Half-Blood. The Roman legion from Camp Jupiter, led by Octavian, is almost within striking distance. Though it is tempting to take the Athena Parthenos to Athens to use as a secret weapon, the friends know that the huge statue belongs back on Long Island, where it might be able to stop a war between the two camps.
The Athena Parthenos will go west; the Argo II will go east. The gods, still suffering from multiple personality disorder, are useless. How can a handful of young demigods hope to persevere against Gaea’s army of powerful giants? As dangerous as it is to head to Athens, they have no other option. They have sacrificed too much already. And if Gaea wakes, it is game over.
- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 5 - 9
- Lexile Measure: 690 (What's this?)
- Series: The Heroes of Olympus (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Disney-Hyperion; First Edition edition (October 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484724917
- ISBN-13: 978-1423146735
- ASIN: 1423146735
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3,883 customer reviews)