Put on your chef’s hat and roll up your sleeves–it’s time to cook!
Amaze your friends with the World’s Best Brownies! Scare your siblings with Halloween Spider Bites! Make yourself a delicious lunch with the Make-a-Face Sandwich!
The Everything KIDS’ Cookbook, 2nd Edition has everything you need to get started in the kitchen. Each recipe tells you how hard it is and lets you know exactly what ingredients and equipment you need so that you can plan ahead. You’ll find something you like no matter what you want to cook! There are more than 90 recipes for every meal and occasion, including:
- Mini bite-sized blueberry pancakes
- Chicken salad puffs
- Tasty tacos
- Parmesan potato fries
- Cheese-crusted fish fillets
- Quick-eating s’mores
- Ultimate peanut butter-chocolate squares
It’s stuffed with trivia tidbits and 30 food-themed puzzles, and you’ll discover what foods to eat to stay healthy and what to do to stay safe in the kitchen. Bring your creativity to the kitchen, and get ready to have fun. You’ll be whipping up masterpieces in no time–it’s as easy as pie!
- Age Range: 7 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 7
- Series: Everything® Kids
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media; 2 edition (September 17, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598695924
- ISBN-13: 978-1598695922
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (107 customer reviews)